No announcement yet.

CoLOrAdO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an 02 F4i Fully stunted out... looking for stunters to ride with and learn from. Im in Denver but pretty much down to meet wherever. Im down for street rides or just stunt spot practice. Haven't really found any good areas where cops wont fuck with you but if anyone want to hit me up that would be awesome.

Comment

• I'm in fort collins

Comment

• thats about a 50 minute drive from me but im willing to travel especially during the summer man so if your down for me riding with you and learning that would be sick as hell. I can private message you my name and number if you want. Lemme know man

Comment

• Originally posted by JTheHooligan View Post
          thats about a 50 minute drive from me but im willing to travel especially during the summer man so if your down for me riding with you and learning that would be sick as hell. I can private message you my name and number if you want. Lemme know man
          There are more riders in Denver so you should be good down there. I'm new to CO, I don't even have my bike up here

Comment

• Alright man sounds good. Thanks, and welcome to CO

Comment

• havent been on the forum in a while. looks like there are new owners... wonder if this place will start breathing again... anyway if anybody is looking for a stunt bike let me know thinking about letting my 03 636 go to a new home, great setup of a new rider or somebody liking to get on a cheater bike 6dirty6
              http://www.righteousstuntmetal.com/

Comment

Bottom Of Page Ad

Collapse

Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Loading Calendar...
              Loading Calendar...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X